Running ACF2, Problems with Pervasive encryption, what documentation is needed?
Article ID: 188046
ACF2 - DB2 Option
ACF2 for zVM
ACF2 - z/OS
ACF2 - MISC
LDAP SERVER FOR Z/OS
PAM CLIENT FOR LINUX ON MAINFRAME
WEB ADMINISTRATOR FOR TOP SECRET
What documentation is required when experiencing problems with datasets that are encrypted with Dataset Pervasive Encryption.
Release : 16.0
Component : CA ACF2 for z/OS
The following documentation is required to aid in the diagnosis of pervasive encryption problems.
- The complete joblog showing errors related to pervasive encryption.
- The ACFRPTRV report against the SMF that was active at the time.
- The CSFKEYS Profile records.
SET PROF(CSFKEYS) DIV(ICSF)
- The DATASET profile records.
SET PROFILE(DATASET) DIVISION(PROFILE)
- The DATASET(DFP) profile records.
SET PROFILE(DATASET) DIV(DFP)