ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Pending Actuals for inactivate resource even though Timesheets are posted
Article ID: 187729
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Pending Actuals are still showing up at the assignment level for a resource even though their timesheets are in posted status.
- This issue can happen if there was an open/submitted timesheet created prior to the resource's term date.
- Clarity will only display timesheets prior to their termination date.
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS TIME MANAGEMENT
- Go to Home->Resources->Filter for the inactive resource
- Change the resources Date of Termination to either today's date, or delete temporarily
- Now go back to timesheets and filter for any timesheets for the resource in Open / Submitted
- If any appear this would be the cause of pending actuals appearing.
- Once the hours on the open/submit timesheet have been removed, readd the Termination date for the resource.
See KB: 187633
- Can we remove Pending Actuals for Inactive Resources outside timesheets?