ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How do I determine my Clarity PPM / Patch version?
Article ID: 187619
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
How do I know what version of Clarity PPM (including patch level) is installed in my environment?
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM SAAS STUDIO
- Log in to Clarity PPM
- Click the About link in the top right hand corner of Clarity
- View the value in the Version/Build field:
- One string of numbers with no spaces indicates you are on the base level for a version
- 184.108.40.2060 is the 15.7.1 base version.
- 220.127.116.110 02 42 shows you are on 15.7.1 patch 2.
- The first string is the build, 15.7.1, and then the first 2 digit number after the build is the patch.
- So in this case '02' shows you are on patch 2.