Component : CA PPM FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
It is not possible to review WIP Adjustments that are rejected.
Financial Processing for WIP Adjustments is as follows:
1) Create WIP Adjustment
- Original transaction received Status = 4 in PPA_WIP
- New Adjustments is entered into PPA_TRANSWIPADJUST table
2) Adjustment gets Approved
- Record is removed from PPA_TRANSWIPADJUST and inserted into PPA_WIP.
- Original PPA_WIP.APPLYTO gets updated to the reflect the new transation ID.
- Original transaction status gets changed to 2
3) Adjustment gets Rejected
- Record is removed from PPA_TRANSWIPADJUST and not available for tracking anywhere.
Note: When identifying PPA_WIP and PPA_TRANSWIPADJUST there are the associated values tables as well.