Are there are any documents that need to be reviewed prior to upgrading to Endevor 18.1?
Release : 18.1
Component : CA Endevor Software Change Manager
Below are links to recommended reading that should be viewed prior to upgrading to Endevor 18.1.
As always if you need further assistance or questions on any of the below documents, please open a support case via the Support Portal and your local Broadcom Endevor Support team will assist you.
- Endevor 18.1 - Release Notes
- Installation Tasks for the System Programmer
- Implementation Tasks for the Administrator
- Post-Implementation Tasks for the Administrator
- Software, Security, Storage, and USS Space Requirements
- Common Components and Services Requirements
- How to Enable Web Services
Knowledge documents to review:
- Endevor 18.1 New Features and System Requirements
- Endevor 18.1 Upgrade Checklist
- Is Endevor 18.1 an Incremental Release or Continuous Delivery Release
- After upgrading to Endevor 18.1 what is the recommended way to install maintenance
- Executing Endevor BC1PNLIB to initialize ELIB VSAM datasets fails U0078
- Endevor 18.1 Enhancement - Quickedit Batch Actions Queue
- Endevor Quick Edit SQ enhancement not queuing up the actions