Please advise what parameters are needed to meet all of the following password phrase "standards" as published on the IBM Knowledge Center page ...
· The length of a password phrase can be between 9 and 100 characters.
· The user ID must not be part of the password phrase.
· At least 2 alphabetic characters must be included.
· At least 2 non-alphabetic characters such as numbers, punctuation marks, and special characters must be included.
· Valid characters are as follows:
· Alphabetic uppercase and lowercase characters.
· Numbers 0 through 9.
· National and special characters such as # , @ , and $ .
· Punctuation characters.
· Blank spaces.
· No more than 2 consecutive characters can be the same.
Release : 16.0
Component : CA Top Secret for z/OS