Linux Compatibility Statement
Release Automation has tested its products on the Red Hat, SUSE, and Oracle distributions-versions of Linux. Release Automation will assist running its products on other Linux distributions in the following manner:
- Release Automation will provide support for issues that are known to occur on Linux Validated Environments or that can be shown to occur on one of the Linux Validated Environment.
- If the issue is a known Release Automation issue we will recommend the appropriate solution (configuration, patch, etc.).
- If the issue is reproduced on a Linux Validated Environment Release Automation Customer Service will provide support and open a corrective update request with Release Automation Development if required.
- If the issue cannot be reproduced on Linux Validated Environment the customer will need to get further assistance from the Linux distribution provider.
- Release Automation will validate solutions to issues on Linux Validated Environment only. This will in most cases work on the non-validated Linux distributions that exhibit the same issue but that outcome is not guaranteed.
Note: Linux validated Environment means Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES), and Oracle Linux