Are New UX security levels available such as subpage/display conditions?
Article ID: 186909
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Are New User Experience (UX) access restrictions available such as subpage/display conditions used in Classic Clarity?
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA Clarity SAAS STUDIO
- New User Experience Specific Field Level Security is available starting in Clarity 15.8
- With this feature you can assign view and/or edit rights to groups on a field by field basis
- A new section named Attributes will be added to the Administration section in the New UX
- New access right required to see this page: Attributes Management - Navigate
- The above feature takes the place of Subpages/dipslay conditions in the New UX.
- The new feature provides the ability to restrict fields with out having to create a separate secure subpage like in Classic Clarity
- So, subpage/display conditions from classic are not available in the new UX