ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Is there a way to push out Portlet Column and Filter name changes to all users?
Article ID: 186821
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- We hare changing column headers / names and Filter labels for few portlets.
- Is there a way to make this change without users loosing their current saved filter setup?
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
- Publishing is the only way to push out the column header/ filter label changes for portlets to all users.
- Doing this will reset most customization by users back to what is set in the respective object or portlet set by the user for all views
- This shouldn't reset any custom / saved filters created by the user though in Classic PPM
To submit an enhancement regarding this see: 18799