1. First you can review this KB on collecting data for a hung SpectroSERVER process. This data can be helpful in determining root cause for the hang. https://knowledge.broadcom.com/external/article?articleId=100039
2. Second, you can try restarting the VM where Spectrum is installed
- doing so will reset any open/closed ports
- Spectrum Services such as processd and child processes will restart
- Once the SpectroSERVER is started, keep an eye on Model Activation status - this is a common area for server processing delays
3. If you continue experiencing hangups after a restart, please open a support case. Try to collect data in step #1 if you can and provide the data upon opening of the case.