ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
New UX "Menu Links" - Can you restrict sections on this page based on role/access right?
Article ID: 186604
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- For the "Menu Links" Icon in the New User Experience (UX), is it possible to restrict access by section on this page?
- Example: One section visible to just project managers, and one to resource managers, etc
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
- It's not possible to restrict sections of the Links section by access/role.
- The one option would be to use Classic PPM to create portlets with the information and restrict those by access.
- To submit an enhancement request to allow this feature in the New UX, see: 18799 for steps on how tod do this.
See KB: 141061 for tips on how to optimize use of Self Service for Clarity PPM