Article ID: 186296
Tenant users in Spectrum best practice.
Release : Any
Component : Spectrum Core / SpectroSERVER
1. Create the Tenants container and give it a security string of Tenants.
2. Inside the Tenants container, create the Sec1 container with a security string of Sec1 and the Sec2 container with a security string of Sec2.
3. Create a User Group for the Sec1 users with a security string of Sec1 and do the same for the Sec2 users.
4. For the individual groups, set their starting topology to their specific container.
5. Place a security string on the Universe container of admin
That should restrict them from navigating and seeing the models from the other container.