An error message is shown when you try to save a CALE-Object after renaming a calendar event, in case a calendar event of the same name (but in a different calendar) is referenced by a group event.
Steps to reproduce:
- create Calendar with name CALENDAR1
- in CALENDAR1 create event (type weekly) for Monday and name it as MONDAY
- create Calendar with name CALENDAR2
- in CALENDAR2 create event (type weekly) for Monday and name it as MONDAY
- in CALENDAR2 create event (type weekly) for Tuesday and name it as TUESDAY
- in CALENDAR1 create event (type group) with name MONDAY_AND_TUESDAY and add event Tuesday and Monday from calendar CALENDAR2
- rename calendar event MONDAY to MONDAY1 in CALENDAR1
- click 'Save'
- get error message "Calendar: 'CALENDAR1' cannot be calculated or can only be partially calculated due to calendar events with invalid states or to broken links (caused by renamed/deleted calendar events or by imported calendars). The affected calendar events have been sent to the message window, message ID: 11882."
The issue affects versions 12.1, 12.2 and 12.3.