Is there a way to only show the Team tab and not other project tabs in a channel in the new UX?
Article ID: 186225
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
- By using the New User Experience (UX) Channel, we are able to see subpages of Team tab in New UI.
- But when we navigate to team channel we will see all classic UI tabs and new UI tabs.
- Is there any way to hide other tabs of classic UI?
Release : 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- This is not possible. There's only the option to hide all the project tabs or display all.
- See KB: 145455 for steps on how to configure a channel to hide all the tabs
- The one option would be to create a channel that links directly to the Team subpage if there's just a couple of Team subpages you want users to see via New UX.