ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Portlet Pages giving Error 400
Article ID: 186173
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- I have two portlet pages Page A and Page B
- If I log in as an admin, both Page A and B work just fine. Both pages have a single portlet which also works fine.
- User A has security to only see Page A, where User B only has security to see Page B
- If I log into User A, Page A works fine. But if User B logs in, Page B display a 400 Error.
- When I log into Admin, and SAVE Page B, then log back in as User B, Page B works fine now.
- But when I log into User A, Page A now displays the 400 Error.
- I relog back onto Admin, SAVE Page A, then Log back on as User A, and now Page A works fine.
- But when I log back on as User B, Page B once again display the 400 Error
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
Delete the tab from the page and recreate it using XOG.