Missing Configure Option in CogWheel under Project - Task view
Article ID: 186110
Clarity PPM On Premise
Clarity PPM SaaS
- A user has reported that he doesn't see the configure option while opening cogwheel on Task filter view.
- I have compared this account with another working account:
- Both have similar security rights.
- I have also checked the db table cmn_grids but there's no record for this principal_id which means the user hasn't customize any view.
This issue can be due to a corruption of the user's view
Release : All Supported Releases
Component : CA PPM STUDIO
- Log in as the user with the issue and do a restore defaults on the Task List configuration popup page.
- See the following KB for steps on how to get the popup URL needed: 30510