ALERT: Some images may not load properly within the Knowledge Base Article. If you see a broken image, please right-click and select 'Open image in a new tab'. We apologize for this inconvenience.
How can you hide the New UX Timesheet Grid?
Article ID: 186082
Clarity PPM SaaS
Clarity PPM On Premise
Is there a way to hide the New UX (User Experience) Timesheet Grid?
Release : 15.7.1
Component : CA PPM SAAS TIME MANAGEMENT
- As an Admin, log in to the New UX
- Click on the Administration menu option on the right side
- Click on Blueprints
- Make a Copy of the Standard Timesheet blueprint
- To do this:
- Right click on the 3 dot icon on the right hand side of the Standard Timesheet blueprint
- Select 'Copy'
- Click on the copy of the Timesheet Blueprint from the Blueprint list
- Click on Edit
- Click on the timesheet grid icon and click the x that appears to remove it from the blueprint view
- Click Publish
- Go back to the Blueprint list and then right click on 3 dot icon for the copy of the standard timesheet bluperprint and select 'Make Default'