Unable to download/install Jenkins Plugin for DevTest
Article ID: 185645
CLOUDTESTCA Application TestCA Cloud Test MobileMOBILECLOUDService Virtualization
We tried to download the CA Service Virtualization Jenkins plugin, but we are not able to find the installation .hpi file of plugin. Can you please guide us for the process how to install CA Service Virtualization Jenkins plugin into Jenkins UI.
Release : 10.3
Component : CA Service Virtualization
1. Login to Jenkins.
2. Choose Manage Plugins.
3. Choose Available tab.
4. Search for Service Virtualization by typing in the Filter field.
5. Set checkbox to True under install column.
6. Once Plugin installed go to Manage-Jenkins.
7. Scroll down to the CA Service Virtualization Configuration section.
8. Fill in the following fields
Registry Host URL (this will be hostname or IP address) Port (this will be port 1505) Registry Credentials (this will be what you used to log in to DevTest) Use https (check this true if DevTest is using https between components)
9. Click Test Connection button.
10. You should get a message of Success displayed.
NOTE: I am not familiar with hpi file but the .jpi file is located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Jenkins\plugins\ca-service-virtualization.jpi
The documentation to install the plugin is here: https://techdocs.broadcom.com/content/broadcom/techdocs/us/en/ca-enterprise-software/continuous-testing/devtest-solutions/10-3/using/using-jenkins-plugin-for-ca-service-virtualization.html