I am trying to run at a glance reports for several systems, regardless of options selected the following error occurs:
An unknown error occurred.
Release : 9.1.0
Component : UIM - UNIFIED REPORTER
"nisapi_wasp_903_hf2.zip" resolves this issue in 9.02. This should also work in UIM 9.20 since the nisapi version is also 9.03 in 9.20. Please check the hotfix site for the patch and/or reach out to support to request the patch.
Steps to deploy the patch:
1. Deactivate wasp probe in UMP Robot.
2. In UMP Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/work/* to other folders for backup.
3. In UMP Robot, move <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/nisapi folder to any other folder for backup.
IMPORTANT!!! (*) Do not touch <UIM>/probes/service/wasp/webapps/*.war
4. In the Primary HUB Robot, backup <UIM>/archive/nisapi_wasp.zip
5. Add the provided fix (nisapi_wasp_903_hf2.zip) to the local archive using IM/Adminconsole.
(*) If you get "override existing archive ?" prompt, proceed with Yes.
6. Deploy the package (nisapi) to UMP Robot.
(*) Verify the below files in the UMP Robot have been updated.
7. Activate wasp probe in the UMP Robot.
8. Clear out your browser cache and verify if the issue is resolved.