IM Console is not opening. It is not connecting with the hub and throwing error- "could not connect with the IP"
Release : 20.x
Component : ACTIVE DIRECTORY & EXCHANGE SERVER AIM
The IP mentioned in robot.cfg was unable to telnet at ports 48000 and 48002. There is management IP as well and telnet for the ports 48000 & 48002 are working.
1. Stopped the nimsoft service.
2. Moved the robot.sds, hub.sds and hub.cfg files to backup folder under D drive.
3. Edited hub.cfg and added new license
4. Edited robot.cfg and changed the IP address to management IP. Also changed loglevel and logsize.
5. Started the nimsoft service.
Now, we could see that the hub is able to open. However as the other IP was used earlier, the existing configuration of certifcates will not work as expected.
Here you have two options to make it work.
1. Work with network team and resolve the port issue. telnet should work for all the ports (48000 - 48020) for the old IP (*.*.137.4).
Once it is working fine, edit robot.cfg and change the IP back. move the robot.sds and hub.sds to other folder. Start the nimsoft service.
2. Delete the existing tunnel certificates from client hub and server hub and recreate them with management IP.