We are trying to save our project back into Clarity from Open Workbench (OWB) and it cannot save due to an error.
OWB Call stack when the 'Unable to save project CA Clarity PPM\MyProject1234. An Exception occurred' appears and a java NullPointerException message.
We tested several variations and it appears projects with Actual Hours cannot be saved back.
Steps to Reproduce:
- In Clarity 13.3 Open Workbench (OWB), create a new project and task
- Add a staff member and assign to the task
- Save the project back into Clarity
- Post Timesheet actual hours for the staff member assigned to this project task
- Open the project in OWB
- In OWB, go to the Resource properties, Calendar and make next Monday a holiday
- Try to save the project back into Clarity
Expected Result: Save action is successful.
Actual Result: Save action generates errors.
CLRT-74599 : Marked as a duplicate to CLRT-73465
Resolved in Clarity 13.3.0 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1