CA Agile Central SaaS (Rally)
I would like to delete unused or unwanted tags.
Release : SAAS
Component : AGILE CENTRAL
You must either be a Workspace Administrator for the Workspace, or a Subscription Administrator to delete tags. You can follow the steps below to delete tags.
- Select the Setup icon from the Rally menu bar in the upper-right corner of the display.
- Select Workspaces & Projects.
- Select any hyperlinked workspace name from the Workspace summary page.
- Select the Tags link in the sidebar.
- Type the name of the tag in the text box and press Enter to locate the tag.
- Select the gear icon and select Permanently Delete.
- A warning message displays with the number of work items that use the tag. Select the Permanently Delete button.
- Click the gear next to the tags name and select Permanently Delete.
When you delete a tag, you remove it from the tag list and any associated work items. Any custom views that use a deleted tag name will need to be edited to remove the invalid criteria.