As an Endpoint Console Super Administrator, you can create additional administrator accounts and assign each administrator a role with the appropriate privileges for their function.
To create an administrator account
- Go to Endpoint > Settings > Administrators and Roles.
- On the Administrators tab, press Create Administrator.
- Enter the administrator's email address and select their role:
- The email address is used to sign into the cloud console and to receive notifications.
- The role defines their privileges to view and manage endpoints and data.
- Press Submit.
Default administrator roles in the cloud console
Creating and managing custom roles