Cloud Detection Servers are dedicated to per Enforce, this is why there is no procedure for such action.
However, if there is a need to move one server to another please follow the steps below:
- Because incidents created for one Enforce cannot be shipped to a different Enforce server, before migrating you should first stop all traffic from being sent to the Detector.
- Depending on the type of Cloud Detector, do one of the following:
- De-activate the Enforce Managed DLP instance in the CloudSOC (note: do not Remove, just De-Activate)
- Disable the Scanning of All Traffic in WSS
- Remove the CDS from old Enforce server.
- Open a case with support to unbind specific Detector ID from Enforce 1 server.
- The Cloud Support team will:
- unbind specific detector ID from Enforce
- generate and provide new Enrollment Bundle which can be used to connect to another Enforce 2 server