Package Server is configured to publish HTTP(s) codebases, but could not access its own Web site.
Article ID: 184766
Management Platform (Formerly known as Notification Server)
Package Server is configured to publish HTTP(s) codebases, but could not access it's own Web site.
- In the Symantec Management Console, on the Settings menu, click Notification Server > Site Server Settings.
- In the left pane, expand Site Management > Site Servers, expand your new site server and then click Communication Profile.
- In the right pane, click the name of the communication profile. make sure HTTPS is selected.
- Click on "Edit" in front of "SSL certificates are defined for current profile" and make sure proper certificate(s) are there.
- Make sure all TLS options are selected. TLS1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2.
Moreover, make sure to:
- Grant the following permissions to "Authenticated Users" group under the "<installdrive>:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Package Server Agent" folder (as referenced under TECH250909):
- Read and Execute
- List Folder Contents