- Open Symantec ICT Administrator Console and click on ‘Classification’ tab.
- Once classification tab window appears, click on ‘Edit (Create Draft)’ button which is located below on that window.
- Select the ‘level’ for which you do not want watermark.
- Once you click on the ‘level’, ‘Edit level’ window will open.
- From that window go to ‘Watermark’ tab and check the option ‘Override Default Watermark Settings’.
- Once you check that option all field on that tab will get activated.
- From each option select ‘Do not apply watermark’ from drop down menu and click on save.
If you want to disable watermark for all the levels of classification/s repeat the above step for all the levels.
Once editing complete click on ‘Sync Draft’ button located in below of the window.