Widgets and other items may not be loading and causing pop ups in Risk Fabric. It is noticed these are pulling a 500 error.
EXCEPTION ERROR FROM BAY DYNAMICS LOG FOLDER
2019-04-24 12:57:18,513 [63:ERROR] LoggingExceptionFilterAttribute.OnException() https://rf-edvla2100.wellsfargo.com/api/WidgetAgingView/GetSectionData
System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Cannot initialize the data source object of OLE DB provider "MSOLAP" for linked server "RiskFabric_ASDB".
1. Cube is not on.
2. Password Context has changed.
3. ASDB service is off
In the C:\programData\Bay Dynamics\logs folder you may find a similiar error to above.
1. Go in to SQL management studio
2. Go to Server Objects > Linked Servers
3. Right Click on RiskFabric_ASDB (Default Name)
4. Test connection
5. If connection fails, right click and go to properties
6. Go to Security and update the security context:
7. Refresh the console page.