The following document outlines how to export CA Service Desk Manager VIP (special handling) contacts in MS Excel format.
To export the VIP (special handling) contacts, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Service Desk using an administrator account.
- Navigate to Administration tab -> Service Desk -> Codes -> Special Handling Types.
- In the right hand pane click on VIP.
- In the VIP Special Handling Detail page, at the bottom, you will see a list of all contacts that have the VIP Special Handling tag.
- Click on the "Export" button to export the list in MS Excel format as shown in the below example screenshot:
<Please see attached file for image>