On the remote machine, browse to the installation files for Deployment Server which is usually in C:\DSSETUP.
(Note: Stop the PXE service if it is already there and running)
- Run PXE.exe
- On the first screen, accept the default installation folder
- Type in the IP address of this local machine
- Enter the IP address of the PXE Manager (This is usually the DS server which has the PXE Manager installed)
- Enter the fully qualified path to the Deployment Server Client Access Point ( This should be \\<DSserver>\express )
- Installation will begin now.