This article describes how to uninstall the Symantec Network Access Control (SNAC) LAN (802.1x) Enforcer.
- Login to the switch and change the radius server IP from the LAN Enforcer IP to a radius server IP. This method allows the client to do EAP authentication with the radius server so that you can use another NAC solution based on 802.1x. The commands for changing the radius server IP may be different for every switch. Please consult the switch manual for instructions.
- Remove the LAN Enforcer from the environment.
- Disable 802.1x authentication on the switch port.
- Disable 802.1x authentication from the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager.
- Disable the Host Integrity Policy.
- If the SNAC-only client is installed, uninstall it.