To verify your upgrade - Migration Process
- After Symantec Encryption Management Server restarts, log into the administrative interface.
- Select System > Backups.
The migrated database schema may differ from the default schema in the current release. At the end of the migration, a schema diff tool detects any schema discrepancies.
If discrepancies are found, an error message is written to the backup log. The following links appear:
- Download migration log file
- Download backup log file
The backup log contains pointers to the line numbers in the migration log, where migration errors are detected. A typical error message in the backup log will look like:
error found at line xxx in
- Click the appropriate link.
- Open or save the log file and review it.
- Repair the discrepancy error(s).
- Select the link Run migration script to rerun the schema checker. If an error has been resolved, its link no longer appears.
- If errors remain, request Technical Support to assist in resolving the errors and stop them from appearing. The download links will continue to appear until you resolve your errors and have upgraded successfully.