How do I remote control software for Microsoft Windows Vista and Windows XP computers?
Note: Remote Control does not support Windows Vista due to a graphics issue.
- Open \\localhost\eXpress\RemoteControlTools.ini.
- Add these lines:
CommandLine= -autoconnect -connect "%COMPNAME%"
- You will need to install VNC server as a service on all your clients. It is recommended that you use RapidInstall packages or Wise installers. This way you can deploy this on a wide scale to all your clients.
- There are the default settings to set up your clients:
- With these settings, you will be able to connect with ultraVNC to your clients.
- For installation instructions, go to http://www.uvnc.com/install/index.html.