Servicedesk has the ability to capture screen images for inclusion in a Servicedesk Basic Incident. This gives you the ability to add detailed images of important screen responses to your Servicedesk incident.
There has been some issues with using the Firefox browser with the screen capture utility. The steps listed below will allow you to configure Firefox to recognize the screen capture utility.
1. Open a new Incident using the Report Incident option, in the IT Services service catalog.
2. You will see a screen similar to the one below. Click the “Take Screenshot” button.
3. You will see a screen similar to the one below. Click the “Choose” button. This will allow you to add to Firefox’s configuration the entry for the Servicedesk Screen Capture utility.
4. Browse to the folder show in the screen shot below (…Program Files\Symantec\Workflow\Tools\ScreenCapture) and highlight the Logicbase.ScreenCaptureUtil application, and click Open.
5. You can now click OK. The Screen Capture utility will open, allowing you to capture and add screen information to your incident. This will function properly now for all subsequent incidents generated.