Question: How do I isolate Organization Views / Groups (OU's) on Patch Compliance Reports?
Review the following process:
- AD Import creates Organizational Units (OU's)
- Symantec Management Platform Console processes will pull these OU's into Organization Views (OV's) and Organizational Groups (OG's)
- The Console > Management > Organization Views and Groups displays these listed OV's / OG's by domain
Work through the following process:
- Open the Compliance Report; Console > Reports > All Reports > Software > Patch Management > Compliance
- Select the 'Showing' link (populated by default with ‘Computer’)
- Change that to the OV/OG that is desired
- Leave the 'Filtered By' setting as default 'Windows Computers with Software Update Plug-in Installed' as that will isolate only within the targeted OV/OG
The report should now only list Windows Computers with Software Update Plug-in Installed that are only collectively in that OV/OG (OU).