- After installing the MSP Interface and CA PPM Schedule Connect for Clarity, I am getting a VB Run-Time Error '53' when opening a project to Microsoft Project (MSP).
- Clicking on Debug for the error the following was highlighted in the code:
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to project in Clarity PPM
- Click the "Open in Scheduler" drop down on the Project Properties or Tasks tab
- Select Microsoft Project [Read-Write] or Microsoft Project [Read-Only]
Expected Result: Project opens successfully in MSP
Actual Result: The following error appears in MSP: Run-time Error '53' and the project does not open.