The following instructions document how to receive purchase orders using Barcode Solution.
- In a Symantec Management Platform Console, click on the Home button > Service and Asset Management > Barcode.
- Click on the Synchronize folder to expand it.
- Click on a sync profile to choose it.
- Click on the sync profile's Resources tab.
- In the Procurement Types section, in the Purchase Orders field, click on the browse button.
- Click on a Purchase Order.
- Click on the ">" button to select the Purchase Order(s).
Note: This step requires things to be present before it can be completed. These are:
a. A catalog.
b. A fixed catalog item with: (i) a Manufacturer, (ii) is assigned to a catalog.
c. A purchase order with: (i) at least one line item that is a fixed catalog item with the above requirements (b).
- Click on the OK button.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
- In the handheld device in Barcode or in the Console Barcode Manager, go to Create/Receive > Purchase Order Receiving. The selected purchase orders from steps 6 and 7 are now available to select.
Error "No data received from the server" occurs when using Barcode Console and trying to synchronize data from a synchronization profile
Selected synchronized Purchases Orders do not show on the Barcode handheld device under Create / Receive > Purchase Order Receiving