The necessary modification needs to be made in SD.Email.Monitor
Note that the only valid priorities will be the build it defaults (Low, Minor, Normal 'the default', High, Urgent, Emergency).
- Open SD.Email.Monitor in Workflow Manager.
- Open the ProcessMessage linked model.
- Edit the 'Create Incident' component.
- Click the Ellipses for Mapping Definition. There are currently only 3 mappings.
- Scroll down to Priority on the right hand side.
- Right click on Priority and choose 'Create ConstantMappingAssignment.
- Double click the new constant link and set the value to 'Low' or one of the other built in priorities (High and Emergency would not be good choices)
- Click OK 3 times to get out of the editor.
- Save & Publish the updated project.
- Run an 'IISreset' from a command prompt and restart the 'Symantec Workflow Server' service.
From now on Incidents created from emails to the ServiceDesk email box will will initially have the priority set to 'Low'.