Currently the reports provided with Service Desk don't provide anyway to see who is actually consuming a license. The Licensing Information report that currently comes with Service Desk shows all the users that could potentially consume a license. An updated version of the report has been affixed to this article to now show only those users who are actually consuming a license.
1. Download the attached Licensing+Information.report file.
2. Browse to the Reports tab in the Process Manager portal.
3. Click on the Incident Management Category on the left hand side.
4. On the right hand side click the Add Reports button & choose Import Reports
5. Select Over write existing report.
6. Click the Choose File button & select the downloaded report.
7. Click Import.