It is not possible to create a custom scan through the Antivirus and Antispyware Policy in the SEP Manager Console to scan only a single or machine specific folders as it offers only a common system locations.
It is possible to create a custom scan only a single or machine specific folders on client machine through the SEP graphic user interface (GUI).
1. Open SEP client GUI
2. Click on “Scan for threats”
3. Click on “Create a New Scan”
4. Check “Custom Scan” radio button and click “Next”
5. Select the drives or folders you would like to scan
6. Click “Next”,
7. On the “Scan Options” select the specific scan options including scan enhancements and click “Next”
8. On the “When to Scan” window choose at a specified time or on demand “Next”
9. If on previous window “At specified times” option will be selected, setup a schedule for the scan and click “Next”,
10. On the “Scan Name” window in the “Scan Name” field write name for the scan and click “Finish”.
This applies to both self-managed and managed SEP clients.