The Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) Antivirus Email Protection module can affect sending emails. But it's inconvenient to remove locally.
The following steps will remove modules of SEP on a per group basis.
- Open Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) and click Admin tab, select Install Packages,click Client Install Feature Sets, click Add Client Install Feature Set
- Give the name, uncheck the Antivirus Email Protection item, click OK.
- Click Clients tab, select group of concern, click Install Packages tab, click Add Client Install Package.
- Choose the related installation package, uncheck 'Maintain existing client features when updating', choose the new feature set when you created at step 2 under 'Select the features you want to use', click OK
- After a while, all of the managed SEP clients under this group will remove Antivirus Email Protection module automatically.