How can I remove and reapply my Solution Licenses within Notification Server? Corrupt licenses may require a removal and reinstall of the affected license.
Use the attached utility to remove the license from Notification Server. The attachment is accessed from the right pane of the article window.
- When saving the utility, change the extension from .TXT to .EXE.
- Run this utility locally on the Notification Server by double-clicking on it.
- A list of installed licenses will appear.
- Delete the desired license. (Warning: If you do not have the license to reapply, this license will be removed permanently until the license is reapplied.)
- Once removed, reapply the license using the Licensing node under the Configuration tab.