The Supervisor Report is a report containing all tickets:
- Assigned to the individual logged into the Portal.
- Assigned to groups the logged in user is a member of.
- Assigned to individuals who are members of any group the signed in individual is a member of.
To create a supervisor report, use the following instructions.
There are two files attached to this KB article; you will need both of these files. Please use the instructions below to implement the new filter and review the demo report.
REPORT AND FILTER SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
1 – Login to Process Manager (at the server) as the [email protected] user.
2 - Navigate to Admin > Portal > Plugin Upload.
3 – Use the Browse button to select the GroupFilters.dll from the attached zip file and then click Upload.
NOTE: If you receive any error related to “Access to Path Denied”, you will need to grant the application identity (account used for the application pool in IIS) MODIFY, NTFS rights to the .\Altiris\Workflow Designer\Ensemble\web.config file and then try again.
4 – Once the file is successfully uploaded, import the “Incident Report.report” to your reports and test it out.
CONFIGURING NEW REPORTS TO LEVERAGE THE FILTER
Notice inside the report, there is a new filter “Members of my groups”. To access this filter for additional report creation, the following selections must be made:
1) If selected, unselect ‘Assigned to Me’ and unselect ‘Groups I Belong To’. (These conditions are covered by new filter.)
2) Select ‘Assigned to User(s)’ leave parameters on Any. This causes User table to show.
3) Select Add Users to Report
4) Select new option that plugin provides: ‘Members of My Groups’. Edit parameters of this filter and choose ‘All Users’ in groups to ignore, since everyone is in All Users.
NOTE: This filter and a base "Supervisor Report" is targeted for inclusion in an upcoming release of the product.