How do I export a collection into an Excel file?
Article ID: 180353
Management Platform (Formerly known as Notification Server)
How do I export a collection view to an Excel* spreadsheet?
- Open up the NS console.
- Go to Collections > Computer Collections > All Computers.
- In the right-hand pane after it’s been populated, click on the copy option. This will put all the info in this report into the Microsoft clipboard.
- Open up Notepad.
- Paste the contents into Notepad.
- Use the replace option to change the column delimiter to a comma ( , ) instead of a tab value.
- Once all the values have been replaced, use the Save As option and save the file as a .CSV file.
- You will now be able to open this file as a native Excel spreadsheet.