This article provides instructions on how to check for PGP Desktop updates.
Many customers are eligible for free upgrades to new and updated versions of PGP Desktop.
Eligible customers include:
- Customers with current Subscription Licenses.
- Customers with Perpetual Licenses having current Software Insurance.
Use the following steps to find out whether you are eligible for a free upgrade.
- Click the PGP Tray icon in the Windows System Tray.
- Select Check for Updates.
- After PGP Desktop gathers information regarding your license, if you are eligible for an upgrade, you are then notified of any available updates.
- Click the Begin Download button to download the update for PGP Desktop.
|Note: Even if you have disabled PGP Desktop to automatically check for updates in the PGP Options, you can still use the Check for Updates from the PGP Tray icon.