This article describes how to export a public key using PGP Mobile.
To distribute your public key to others, export it to a file and then make this file available to the person with whom you want to communicate securely.
To export the public key
- Launch PGP Mobile. To do this, select Start > Programs, and then select PGP Mobile.
- In the main PGP Mobile screen, select PGP Keys. If the main screen is not displayed, select Menu > Key List. The list of keys on your keyring is displayed.
- In the keys list, select the key you want to export. The Key Type screen is displayed.
- To export the key, select Options > Export Key. The PGP Key Export screen is displayed.
- To save the key to a specific folder, select the Folder field and select the folder you want to use. The default location is your My Documents folder.
- To specify the location, such as an external card on your drive, select the Location field and select the location where you want the file saved.
|Note: If you do not have an external storage card inserted in the device, the only option available is Main Memory.
- Select Save to export the key. A message is displayed briefly that the key is being exported, and the Key Type screen is displayed again.