This article describes how to import a public and private keypair into PGP Desktop 9.x for Windows.
- Click the PGP Tray lock icon in your system tray and then click Open PGP Desktop:
- Click the PGP Keys control box and select the keyring into which your key will be imported.
- Click the File menu, then click Import:
- Browse to the location of the keypair, then select it and click Open:
- When the Select key(s) window appears, make sure your keypair is selected, then click Import.
- Click OK.
- Right-click on the newly imported keypair, then click Key Properties:
- On the properties window, change the Trust setting from None to Implicit:
- Close the properties window.