How to create a .RCI (.CSV) file to import PCs into the Remote Agent Installer
- Open Microsoft Excel or a spread sheet editor
- Add the computer names or IP addresses to the spread sheet in the format shown below:
**Note: when typing -c: on the Excel sheet, include an apostrophe(') in front. Ex: '-c:XXXX**
- Once we have entered all the computers names or IP addresses, save the file as a CSV (MS-DOS) (*.csv) file.
- Once the file is created, you can verify it by opening the .csv file with notepad to see if it looks like the following:
- Go to the Ghost Solution Console > Remote Agent Installer. Once you get to the Remote Agent Install Selecting Clients page, you can click on Import.
- Browse to the .csv file, click on Open, and you will get a message saying "All clients imported successfully!". Click OK.
- The new computers will appear in the Remote Agent Install window.
- Click Finish.
- Remote Agent Installer will install the AClient on the listed computers.