Note: This an example of how to modify reports created to work around an issue that will be resolved in ServiceDesk 7.1. To have custom reports created please contact consulting services.
- Create a copy of the “List closed and resolved incidents by Analyst”.
Note: You can rename it as “List closed and resolved incidents created as resolved by contact”.
- Edit the new report using the Action icon for that report.
- On the left click “Add custom incident Data”
- In the new window click "Add".
- In this window select “Created_as_already_resolved” from the first dropdown.
- Now click the check box at the end of the line and click "OK".
Note: This basically translates to filter the report by "Created as already resolved = true".
- Back on the "Edit Report" screen, scroll down the Data column and uncheck “I am primary contact”
- Now check “Contact”
- In the Contact window chose "Submitter" from the Contact dropdown and click "OK".
- On the "Edit Report" screen switch from the Data to Options tab.
- In the Group By: dropdown change "Assigned To" to "Contact".
- Click the "Save" button.
You will now have a report that will filter all incidents that were resolved on the first call using the "Resolved" button rather than the "Create Ticket" button and sort the incidents by contact.