How to change the company logo for the ServiceDesk Process Manager portal
Article ID: 179987
- In Process Manager while logged in as an administrator, click on the Admin menu > Portal > Master Settings.
- Open the Customizations section.
- Click on the Pick button for the Logo Url field.
- Specify the image by using Browse Image or one of the other methods. Note: This image does not need to be publically available, such as on a file server, to be seen by workstations.
- Click on the Save button for the Master Settings window.
- Refresh the browser by hitting the F5 key. The new logo image should appear on the top left of Process Manager. Any new logins will also see the new logo be displayed.