The remote console can be installed by running Setup.exe from the DSSETUP directory located at the root of the GSS hard drive (usually c:\dssetup if running locally on the server or \\ghostserver\c$\DSSetup if being launched remotely.)
- After launching the Setup.exe program, choose the option at the bottom for Component Install
- Click the Install button after reading and agreeing to the License Agreement
- If running setup.exe remotely on the machine that you will be installing the remote console on, modify the file server path to a format like this:
\\ghostserver\eXpress The remote console will need access to the eXpress share on the GSS server.
- On the next screen, select Install an additional Ghost Solution Suite Console option and select next
- On the next screen you can choose the option for installing the console On a remote computer or On this computer depending on if you are running set up remotely or on the GSS server. Fill in the remote computer name if you are pushing the Console to a Remote Computer.
- On the next screen select install.
- There should now be a shortcut on the desktop for Ghost Solution Suite Console that can be used to remotely connect to the GSS server.